- GREAT BANDWIDTH – 10 Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth is ideal for high-performance computing, database clusters, iSCSI storage, storage backups, grid systems, virtualization, server and I/O consolidation, fabric consolidation, and more.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – The 20,000 Mbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate full duplex) delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks for the next generation data center.
- PCI EXPRESS INTERFACE – The NC552SFP is designed with an eight lane (x8) PCI Express bus based on the PCIe v2.0 standard.
- TCP STATELESS OFFLOADING – For overall improved system response, the NC552SFP adapter supports standard TCP/IP offloading techniques.
- OPTIMIZED FOR VIRTUALIZATION – I/O Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.